Wednesday, July 23, 2008

good byes i woke up at 8:30. joke and janeck woke up to see me off. we took pictures and i gave them their turtle cards. janeck helped me carry my bag to the lobby. we didn't have to wait long for my shuttle bus to come.

flight home when i was waiting for my connecting flight, a man played guitar and it was so beautiful. i met a lady that was eating chiky cookies with coffee. she just came from Costa Rica, flying to toronto too. We talked until our seats were called. When I picked up my luggage, I saw her again and we walked out the gates together. I never looked back after I said bye, I was too busy trying to find my parents. Surprisingly, my mother was almost as dark as me! My dad was waiting for me in the car outside, so we hurried out.


















Home Sweet Home
after a month away.. i was ready to come home. There were many changes within my house, let alone the city. but oh, it still felt like home sweet home.

No comments: